Right on! Nailed it!

An earlier post mentioned something about welding and bondo-ing to
hide a "sun roof" - I've been thinking about doing just that to the
leaky one in the SLC - it won't open, and the other end of the drains
are WELL hidden behind the rear window trim.

(P.S. - even though I wore a 'chute in the Citabria, never was temped
to jump out with it!)

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK