So I had a vacuum leak under a hood a few weeks go which I found and fixed and it got the air blowing out of the center vents 100% instead of some air leaking out defrost.  Last week I noticed it was leaking out the defrost again.  I thought I probably had another leak. I checked everything under the hood and did not find any leaks.  With the mitivac hooked to the line going to the acc it does not hold vacuum anymore while the system is running. It does hold while system is off.  So it looks like I probably have one of the pods leaking.  Does the dash have to come out to get to all of them on a 126?  Are these still available or are they NLA like most other parts seem to be these days.

---
https://www.avg.com