Best car in the world for highway cruising. (short of a 600 anyhow) Mine has 400K and runs great. Leather is fine in both of mine. Unless its been done, it may need the front or rear suspension, or both rebuilt. THe car is well worth the price of the suspension. All 3 of my 603s have the "dreaded 14 head" but I am not the least bit afraid of 14 heads. As Marshall says, if they have lasted this long, they will probably go the distance. At 300k mine had factory new compression. I don't plan on checking it ever again.