First olfactory documentationed 300SEL turbodiesel extremely rare collected
item with interior. Built in Germany imported. AC facilitory standards. Lights.
Alreedy set up as Low rider.  My friends concourse potential. Needs nothing to
be show winner. I was going. You’re loosed is my gains. Sailing as is won’t
last long.

Don’t ask still available. Don’t insult. ITS WORTH IT!!! Don’t call text mf 9-7

--R
Sent from iPhone