A bunch of people were bouncing mail back to us because various (or maybe just one) ISP had us blacklisted.  I am not sure if it is fixed or not, but I just went thru the list and turned mail delivery back on for a bunch of people who had their mail delivery turned off by the system due to those bounces.  So hopefully people that were not seeing mail before is seeing it now.  If this is you, and you get this message, please let us know.

---
https://www.avg.com