I drove the thing this evening. I dumped a can of liquimoly fuel additive in
about half a tank. It is actually starting and running better and better. It
handles and rides tight. Had a lot of fun acceleration and I’m using all of it
as often as possible.

This weekend I’ll see if the AC will hold vac and try to get that BLOWING ICE
COLD. It was 95F when I got into it this evening. Didn’t think it was quite
that warm today but maybe. But with windows down it wasn’t half bad.

I’m liking this thing. I might go look at that apparently dead 210 wagon this
weekend. See if I could get it cheepcheep and swap some bits around.

--R
Sent from iPhone