folks

i'll look at the alda hose

whatever problem i have (i suspect air leaking) comes and goes which is the
strange part

i just bought another primer pump …. got a meyle for $11.77

i wonder if they are even made in germany? where is the bosch made?

they all look chinese now

i did flush the ac system after the many compressor failure

i did not install any additional filters

at  various times i've had the help of an older climate control expert who felt
like we were doing adequate flushing (all the lines everywhere and the
condenser and evaporator etc

i've always replaced receiver/dryer and have replaced the …. i've forgotten the
name …. device under the dash … expansion valve

i'm not sure i buy that upside down compressor business … is that a fact
anywhere such as in mercedes books or is it just lore

sounds like an urban legend to me

do any of you on the list have a 123 car with working chevy compressor? if so,
how old is it

i've replaced all mine with new obviously imported units

what about the sanden conversion?

thanks,

xx rick
Rick Hawkins