Yep, been concerned about the heat durability of the plastic and rubber. 'Planning to watch closely.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Bennell via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "WILTON via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 4:28 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Mercedes grab pad

Yes, a fact of life that we must adapt as things change.
I was just concerned that the heat might cause trouble with your suction cup gripper and let you down, so I was trying to think of options for you. You were ahead of me and had already tried them. It is unfortunate that your car is black rather than white.

RB