We're looking at 80F when we get back home. Foolishly took my car which doesn't
have working AC, but does have an aux port on the stereo.
The big bet is if the glass lamp shade I bought will survive. I won a steel
belted Coleman cooler and hoped it would protect the shade enough. We wrapped
the shade in bubble wrap and packed it with clothes, then kept the cooler in
it's cardboard box and wrapped that in plastic wrap to keep it together...
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Jun 30, 2018 at 8:37 PM, archer75--- via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
Curt Raymond
> > wrote:
> > > We're in Nashville just back from Huntsville and the 2018 Coleman
> > > convention. It's 92 here, brutal... We went over to the Grand ole Opry
> > and
> > > some dude was wearing jeans.
> > > We flew here Tuesday, it was $500 cheaper to come here and drive than to
> > > fly to Huntsville. Got a Dodge Challenger. It scoots right along even
> > with
> > > "only" a v6.
> > > Curt
What's the summer humidity and temp like in New England?

Day and night temps are running around 90 and 75F, and humidity in the 90s 24/7
here in coastal mid-Florida.
Gerry...

---
https://www.avg.com