Awesome!!  I have converted my wife into a dizzel fan and she wants to fix our 91 300 or find another.  After driving the 300D for years her driving style has morphed into a "all the time, foot on the floor, driving" and now when she's driving our 06 Ferd Explorer it's the same way - foot on the floor till the speed limit is reached.  She has come around.  ;-)

LarryT