I would buy that in a heartbeat, just to have it, at that price..
In fact, if I could figure a way to get it to AZ for what the guy wants for
it, it would be a done deal... even though I already have every size and
kind of welder known to man [almost]...

Old school.. solid copper winding's. Good as it gets.