Hi Peter,

Thanks for that!  BTW, I have found they are not consistent in the way they name their parts.  But I will be sure to ask that is it the Wheel Carrier and try to get a photo of the part before I buy.   I'm going to check EPC to see if there are any differences over the W124 years - I have ABS and I think that was one variety - even though I thought all the W124 came with ABS,  Well, I guess all the post 1990 would have ABS as standard.  That may be wrong, but I'll see what EPC tells me.

Thanks again for the advice!

LarryT

91 300D