There is a switch on the mower blade engagement lever that has 6 wires, not
sure what all of them do, haven’t bothered to trace them., but that is what is
responsible for the mower nanny. The clutch brake switch has 6 too. The seat
switch seems to connect a wire to ground which I guess must kill the coil or
something. All these wires are either black or white which makes tracing them
somewhat annoying.

I actually have the manual for the thing, my buddy says it has a schematic, I
guess I should RTFM. Imagine that

--FT
Sent from iPhone