We had huge rains yesterday which caused branch falls from various trees on the
vast estate. A 4” branch whacked the $500E300D right above the driver door on
the edge of the roof. Part of it was smashed over the moonroof and I was
thinking that might have taken the whack but all was good save a big dent above
the door.

Irony was I had parked in that spot after coming back from an errand and it was
raining so I wanted to get up closer to the mansion from where I usually park
it. The thought passed through my pea brain that maybe that wasn’t a good idea
for this very reason...

If it was not a $500 car I might be more upset but what are you gonna do?

BTW the last tank of fuel turned 28mpg thrashing it pretty hard, up from 25.7
on the previous first full tank I ran since I got it. I’m at about 3/8 now on
this tank and it looks like it might be doing better, roughly. I put in 2 cans
of some kind of injector cleaner or diesel cleaner or whatever it is, will dump
another in the next tank. Seems to be up on power too, and doesn’t smoke but a
bit on starting which is probably the 2 bad GPs.

--FT
Sent from iPhone