My wife has a 2012 diesel ML350. Nice vehicle. Might be worth paying the Benz
stealer to do a PPI on it, pull the records etc. It’s all electronics so be
prepared to deal with that if something craps. It wants some specific service
intervals too and needs the nanny reset when it’s done. Not cheap to do
everything, an Indy might be a better choice.

--R
Sent from iPhone