There is a website to enter your VIN & see if your engine number is one of
the 350's effected with balance shaft issues. I was on it today look up an
m272 for a friend.

Dwight Giles Jr.
Wickford RI

On Aug 2, 2018 8:20 PM, "Larry Turner via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

    My 06 E350 (POS) has the same problem.  The Fuel Pump/s is bad as per
my Indy.  I am going to take it to local dealer - they will tow it for free
if I let them repair it.  I need some clarification on what the warranty
covers. Their answer was a little vague so I need to speak to one of
Service Advisors in hopes they are familiar with the warranty details.

    There was also a Class Action suit that forced MB to offer repairs of
the E350 affected by the faulty cam sensors.   Not sure what the codes are
but our problem began when it would not start. It cranks freely but will
not fire.

    Let me know if you want to see the letter MB sent as a reply to my
question...

LarryT

A friend has a 2007 E350 wagon M272 with 140k miles that won't fire, it