I have seen Curt' s neighbors & I don't
Think there is any danger in that-esp. On Curt's part. They are a piece of
work.
Dwight Giles Jr.
Wickford RI

On Aug 10, 2018 10:59 AM, "Floyd Thursby via Mercedes" <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Don't get involved or you'll end up being their go-to guy for borrowing
tools and time and expertise for their crappy car projects.

--FT

--FT