Thats kind of my thought. I've helped him a couple times in the past. Once his
car wouldn't start, he's out there just cranking away on the starter and it
won't go. I took my inline spark tester over and put it on, its got no spark.
He suddenly remembered you've got to hold the key just so to have spark while
cranking. *facepalm*
Another time he's trying to jump start one of his jalopy's off his mother's
car. He hooks it up and immediately tries to crank it, waits about 10 seconds
and tries again and its still no go.After about 20 minutes of that I'm annoyed,
I go over "Just leave it alone for a goddam minute okay?" After exactly one
minute I tell him to start it and it goes.
Last night I asked if he was starting his own junkyard. He stammered to explain
that they're building one car out of two, this has been going on for several
months mind. I pointed out that I didn't buy a house across the street from a
junkyard. I think/hope he got the picture.

-Curt

    On Friday, August 10, 2018, 10:58:57 AM EDT, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes