Well, this just doesn't ring true - "The product has almost the same
chemical makeup as diesel made from fossil
fuels but emits a fraction of the carbon emissions." Sounds like a
perpetual motion machine - BS.
You can't get energy from combining long chain carbon molecules with oxygen
without carbon emissions, CO2 in specific, along with H2O.
Hmm - those in drought areas need to be condensing and saving all that H2O
that is coming from their tailpipe!

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 12:47 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Creative minds at work.  I was thinking about all the chicken fat that I
> throw away.
>
> On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 1:42 PM, Kevin Kraly via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> > The plastic surgeons would certainly seize the opportunity to charge the
> > fat refiners a fee, and they would profit on both ends! That’s the
> American
> > way!!
> > Kevin at Disneyland, returning soon to Hillsboro, OR
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > > On Aug 15, 2018, at 10:21 AM, ROGER HALE via Mercedes <
> > mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Well, this is the perfect solution for the USA and maybe the world.
> Get
> > all the plastic surgeons to save all the fat they suck out of humans
> trying
> > to make them "pretty".  Use that fat to make biodiesel.  The fat would be
> > free and no people or animals would need to be killed to provide it.  If
> > you've been to any mall or restaurant lately, you've seen a lot of fat
> > people waddling around.  Let's see if we can use all that fat to gain our
> > energy independence.  We could probably use it to generate electricity as
> > well, save the birds, roof tops, etc.  This sounds like a real winning
> > solution.
> > >
> > > Best Wishes,
> > >
> > > Roger
> > >
> > > Roger Hale