Well I picked this thing up today. The guy said he was trying to buy it off the
owners who had listed it on CL and he was dickering with them then they traded
it in to the BMW dealer who auctioned it off and CoPart bought it. He tracked
it down and bought it off them. I have the titles do all that’s good.

The guy was thinking he might get lucky tonight and thanked me for it, we
closed at $1200.

Now I need to think about why this tranny might work OK cold but then stops
working when it gets hot, then has no pressure and car won’t go. I’m not sure
why a pump would go bad like that, I’m wondering if it’s seals or something
like that. I guess that would still require dropping the tranny.

--R
Sent from iPhone