I was looking at the hitch this afternoon. It’s a 2” drawtite rated 5000lb has
some various reinforcements so looks pretty stout. I’m guessing it’s basically
a factory analog.

The tranny tube has a plastic plug on top. I need to get one of those dip
things to measure fluid level.

--FT
Sent from iPhone