So I’m putting this new water pump on, this is not a particularly
straightforward job, had to remove radiator which has its own set of issues.
And the monkeys who put it back together after whatever wrecks it has had left
out a few parts, but that’s done.

There is a weep hole on top of the pump and a tube fitting for a hose at the
bottom which I guess might be to put a drain hose of some sort on?  I’m not
sure if it goes to some part of the cooling system or is just there to route
whatever might weep out the seal. Anyway there wasn’t one on the old pump
though it looked like there might have been at some point as there was a bit of
corrosion. Anyone know?

--FT
Sent from iPhone