Hey max we could drive up together in one of these cars I have. If we work fast
we could get the 78 CD ready to go. I got the brake bits, some new tars and
maybe try to get the AC working... a few spares of things... would be a good
shakedown.

Mama could give you a coupla days for a boys road trip.

--R
Sent from iPhone