can you make a PDF of the 114/115 stuff?

On Friday, March 24, 2006, at 04:02 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

FYI, I have a pretty complete set of Road & Track back to the mid 60s with a few into the mid 50s. They tested a lot of MBs as well as others and if anyone has a question about a specific model it's probably in one of them. They didn't test a huge number of diesels but there are a few. Things like Base Price and Price as Tested as well as different performance values are
shown.

If there's something I can look up for you just let me know -.

Sincerely,
Larry T ('74 911, '67 MGB, 91 300D Turbo)

--
Clay
Seattle Bioburner

1972 220D - Gump