Cheers mate but a smashed indicator is just a little thing in the overall scheme of things. I just read that someone lost a brother and that is sad.

Hendrik
eating McCrappy at the moment and loving it

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig McCluskey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Ya wouldn't read about it

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:33:03 +0930 "Hendrik Riessen"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Now the funny part, I come home today from picking up the kids from
school and the missus (who is chief 123 pilot) informs me that she had a
slight car park bingle. Yes you guessed it, freshly installed LH
indicator is smashed beyond repair. Ahhh well that will teach me for
trying to tart the old crate up.

Frustrating, isn't it Hendrick? Sorry for your problems.

Craig