I started using Valvoline synthetic in my pickup. At around 6,000 miles into a
change the engine started to get a little shudder like a miss at idle, change
the oil and it went away. Also had a little lifter tick that went away on fresh
oil.
A couple months ago I switched to M1, the tick is much quieter, I'm only about
2,000 miles into the experiment so we'll see.
-Curt

    On Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 5:01:56 PM EDT, Randy Bennell via