I got about half my boards up yesterday, finished the rest this a.m., and
now it looks like we won't get much of anything.

Better safe than sorry, at least I "Op-Tested" my plan and confirmed how
long this process takes (about six hours in good weather).

I left one of our breakfast nook windows without boards so we'd have a
little bit of natural light, was going to wait until tonight to put that
board up but now I've got to plan on taking them all down again.  Probably
do that on Saturday as long as the weather is OK.
Max
Charleston SC