Yet another another pepper jelly challenge.

First to solve it gets a free jar of my pepper jelly shipped free to your
location in the coterminous 48 states.

I can't get the rear driver side power window to lift on my 1983 300td. It
is stuck in the half open position. I swapped out several master switches
on the front console, and sprayed deoxit on the terminals as well. No luck.

 I can only lower the rear window directly from the switch on the rear door
panel. I cannot lift the window using the same switch, even though I
sprayed it with deoxit and wiggled the wiring. I swapped out another switch
for the rear and it did nothing at all.

 To make matters worse, the problem has been intermittent.

All I really want to do now is raise the window before the remnants of
hurricane Florence come around on Monday or Tuesday. If I remove the rear
door panel, would I go about lifting the window electrically?

Andrew
1983 300TD