Hmm, would happen to be the motor looking thing up in the right front fender right behind the headlights? Seems like I recall there being something there that I was thinking might be that pump...

Thanks!
Levi

Jim Cathey wrote:
So is it doing more harm than good if in there and seized? Or is there some
sort of bypass so it's just not helping, but not hindering either?

The seized motor current can cause trouble with the ACC system, but I'm
told that it doesn't impede coolant flow too badly.  It's just a simple
impeller pump, so it flows through OK even when stopped.

-- Jim