Don't know if you folks get any Canadian news feed but there is a war going on in Ontario because the new head honcho, Ford, used his new majority government to cut the number of city councillors in Toronto in half. The dimwits who sit on council and couldn't get another job that pays so much, immediately challenged it in court and got a sympathetic judge who decided the case on the basis that he thought Ford did not like Toronto City Council. Then Ford said I won't be bossed about by some idiot judge and went ahead using the notwithstanding clause that essentially says the province can do whatever it truly wants even if it offends the Charter of Rights and annoyed the He** out of the left wing nuts who thought they had won. Toronto likes to think of itself as the only world class city in the country but is proving itself to be a big cesspool. Ford promised to clean things up and he seems bent on trying. Toronto had 47 city councillors who couldn't make any worthwhile decisions because they got bogged down in garbage all the time. God help us if that is the best we can do.