What? Is that *really* a thing? I'd like to see a job notice on that one.
How do they even describe that? "You'll sit in the cab of a truck 8 hours a
day per shift to make sure the pumps have fuel. When the rig runs dry, you
will pull away for another truck to take your place." ??

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 3:16 PM clay monroe via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Too bad.  I just learned of a killer job for the perpetually boredom
> proof.  Seems there is a job where you sit in a tanker truck all day long
> going nowhere for over $105k per annum.  You have to sit in the truck in ND
> and keep the well pumps fueled up for months on end.
>

> clay monroe
> redgh...@comcast.net
>

> > On Oct 9, 2018, at 10:54 AM, Bob Rentfro via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > Long story short, the UAE didn’t work out for me. My suppressed anxiety
> issues I have never correctly dealt with went ballistic. Additionally, I
> found out some sketchy work related stuff that only made making the
> decision easier. It’s tough to walk away from that paycheck, but preserving
> what’s left of my mental health is worth it.
> > Live and learn.
> >
> > Bob R
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone

"Das beste oder nichts." - *Gottlieb Daimler*