Can you still zip a zip file? Back in my college days we used to do that, the
email would interrogate the zip and not find anything it didn't like and pass
the file on without interrogating the zip file inside...
-Curt

    On Thursday, October 18, 2018, 10:19:38 PM EDT, fmiser via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 > > Floyd  wrote:
> >
> > got it despite the goolags

> Craig wrote:
>
> The vendor sent it as an executable (.exe), but the lab's mail
> filters would not let it pass through to me.
>
> I found that the filters did not blocked a gzipped executable

I tried zip.  No go.  I figure if goolag examines the content of
a .zip, it would probably to the same with .gzip.  I also tried
without an extension on the file with the same result so it is
using the magic number or looking at content.