I just look at the CL sh*tshow every day and that's what hits me, cheap entertainment

--FT

On 11/10/18 12:04 PM, Bob Rentfro via Mercedes wrote:
It seems like Charlston has an inordinate amount of the cars we like. Both
awesome and awful. Why is that? Is there just more of y’all in that region
paying attention and posting examples? Many posted examples excellent,
horrible, crack-induced, challenged photographer, Finnie for Poos, or a Kaleb
car are in Charleston.

Bob R

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 10, 2018, at 9:05 AM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>