Patton is a great movie, one that actually deserved academy awards. If you like Patton, read this: https://www.amazon.com/Pattons-Lucky-Scout-Adventures-Observer/dp/1933987103?

It is a book that is nearly impossible to put down.   And he was from WI.

Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 10, 2018 at 6:27 PM
Was just perusing the listings for the local movie theatre, as the wife wanted to go see a movie this weekend. Special showing tomorrow only for Veteran’s Day - Patton!!!

George S. Patton was revered as a god in my house when I was growing up. I remember having to go see the movie as a kid when it first came out. It never gets old.

Snagged a couple of prime seats. Nice new theater, too, with the reclining seats, armrests with food/drink holders, etc. This will be fun. Wife will have to wait to see the Spider Girl movie, or whatever it was she wanted to see (she likes Patton, too.)

-D