I can't justify the space and expense of a "standard" o-scope, but there are times when one might answer a question. Being made of unobtainium makes them less desirable also.

Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 12, 2018 at 7:37 AM
They’re around here, too. The big Tektronics tube ones on the angled carts. I see them pretty regularly. Great when you need one, a massive PITA to keep and store. I can’t justify having one around, it would take up critical space.

-D