I won that argument, as it was agreed by both parties the old car was probably
less expensive to run and keep running.  The logic was on my side.  The decree
was against all older star cars.  They are all on DNR and need to go away, as
that will make SWMBA happy.

I operate on cash, she has big dollar and credit scores.   My cash is all gone.

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net