That is a defining issue for me.  Seats in the car have to allow for a 24 hour
road trip where I arrive tired because I did not sleep enough, not that I am
wracked with pain from the torment of the seating.  The family hates to ride
with me because of the forced march attitude.  SEA to DIA was done as
overnights both there and back.  Same with SEA to XWA, though that involved a
one way and then round trip within seven days.  Both trips were in an S class.
I was tired mostest because i had to ride Amtrak for the initial return leg
from XWA.

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net