Could be fun if it checks out, hard to tell from the 2 pics what shape it is in, but looks like that might be in Ion?

--FT

On 11/16/18 2:20 PM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes wrote:
Hmmm, echoes of that $4000 lemon AMG?  I'd probably see an increase in
speeding tickets...

I remember looking at the specs for the C class years ago, and noted that
the C500 outperformed the AMG version of the C.  I wonder if this CL500
fits that same pattern.
Max
Charleston SC

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 2:06 PM Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <