HA!We saw one track when we were leaving yesterday. The other truck load of
guys saw what they say were 2 deer that dad says were 2 archery targets.
Best event of the whole week is the new airgun I bought:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ruger-Impact-Max-22-Pellet-Air-Rifle/449026134
For the money its pretty amazing. At 10 yards it'll stay in the space of a
quarter all day. I want it for chipmunk removal, they've dug out our front
steps and ruined them. I trapped a bunch this summer but kept getting more. I
need to get more active in my removal techniques. I figured I'd have a couple
more weeks to get after them but winter has come early, we got 7" of snow last
night.
-Curt

    On Friday, November 16, 2018, 4:05:40 PM EST, Dwight Giles