Very pleasant news this evening! The signals started working great! It
didn't take many flicks of the hazard switch to affect a change. What a
great feeling to have them working again for no money and no work! (my kind
of repair). Thanks for the reminder that operating the hazard switch can
affect it.

Interesting note on the hazards: When I switch them on, only the right side
blinks (F and R). The way to get all four going at once is to switch the
hazards on, then turn the L side turn signals on.

Brian
83 240D