Do a Google search or Amazon for "Genuine Mercedes Instrument Cluster Pull
Hooks 140589023300”.  Best $25 you’ll ever spend.

Besides the original intent, I can’t count the other ways I’ve used these tools
- pulling brake springs is one of them, but there are oodles of other ways,
too.  I rank these up close to my “magnet on a stick” I bought from Sears in
1978 that has earned its value back exponentially.  Mr. Magnet has saved my
bottom so many times I can’t begin to keep track.

-D