Are you going to get rid of a car?

On 11/20/2018 8:07 PM, Jaime Kopchinski via Mercedes wrote:
My first bid at $11k was already getting out of my comfort zone, and it
became pretty clear that it was going to continue to go up from there given
how much time was left.  I threw in a few more bids, mostly for the fun of
it.

The search will continue... I don't need such a perfect one as I'll drive
it every day.  But I'd like it to be low milage enough that I can get some
money for it after putting miles on it for a few years.

Jaime

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 6:54 PM Mitch Haley via Mercedes <