Red or green lumps!  How Christmasy!  (Johnny is making a joke... but,
really, there IS a difference, just like when yogurt goes bad [although
ironically the fact that it's already "spoiled" in a sense DOES make it last
longer].)

Alex Chamberlain, who has made yogurt from scratch for the fun of it
'87 300D Turbo
'93 Isuzu Trooper