Are you sure that was a “picture of the car in your garage”?

I’ve had a number of Hagerty policies, and while they usually want a photograph
of the car, they've never asked for one in the garage.

Hagerty will insure our older cars as long as you have one daily driver that’s
fully insured as such.

-D