SWMBA and I are in disagreement about winter road conditions along the Atlantic
coast and other real winter places.  I contend that the roads are salted and
that this continues to this day.  She is of the opinion that salting roads is
an ecological crime and if they do not salt her Alaska roads, the rest of the
nation, especially in the radical liberal enclaves of the North East, salt has
been banned.

I understand that salt being flushed into streams that support anadromous
fishies is not a nice thing.  But, there are no fish of any value left feeding
into the Atlantic, and the white man cares not a whit for his footprint or
damage to indigenous populations back east.  The First Peoples out that way are
without the stout Treaty rights that the Pacific Coastal tribes enjoy.

SO, those who are in the know (last time I spent any winter time back east was
over 50 years ago) who gets the victory cupcake?

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net