For that kind of money I'd expect them to fit regulators in the middle
section so the extra windows can go down too.

So is this a factory model in Europe like the 123 LWB that Kaleb has?  Or
was the stretch job done aftermarket?  I see the picture of the registered
gray-market importer's plate, but I'm a little unclear on how this one came
off the line, what the importer did, what was done in the USA vs. in
Germany, etc.

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D Turbo
'93 Isuzu Trooper