1.  Brakes are now all in good repair and stopping me safely.

2.  Trying to sort out vacuum issues.   A. Repaired two door lock lines that
were broken at the drivers side door.
B. Can’t get transmission to shift properly.  Shifts way to soon unless I shift
manually. I’m getting about 20 off the large vacuum line going to the booster.
Eliminated vacuum to the transmission and shift timing was better but harsher
and it won’t shift into 4th gear at all.   Does anyone know what vacuum number
is supposed to be at the transmission, before the modulator but after the
restrictor?

Does anyone have vacuum diagram for the 83 240D?

3.  The speedometer is not registering anything. It’s hooked up at the
transmission but I haven’t checked the dash yet.  Cruise is not working. Will
cruise control function on this car if all else is correct but speedometer is
not functioning?
Thanks,
Mike

Michael E. Esh