Chris,

if you want to talk about this job at any point; including when you're in
the middle of it up to your neck, I'll be happy to chat with you. (Either
online or via the phone.) Just drop me a line and I'll send you my home
phone. I did this job myself last year. (And it turned out to be a cracked
head, but I pretty much knew it going into the job.)

...Kevin
87 300TD 282k mi