Larry,

That won't be an issues... both sound panels need to come off for the
ATF work. I put the jack stands either under the front lower control
arms, or under the body crossemember under the engine.

BTW, if you could take some photos of the sound panels, that would be
great. A few of us have always wondered why the 90-93 panels are so
much cheaper than the 1987 panels, when they should be the same size &
shape....

:-)

-Dave M.