I have 78s from roughly 1940 to 1955.  nobody as new as Williams or Bert.  Wanna trade?

Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes wrote on 12/28/18 7:06 PM:
Found some very good obscure music I like on Prime that I am listening to that I be none of you have ever heard off unless you are like me, an 80-90 year old trapped in a 43 year old body. Started off with some Arthur Lyman, then listed to some Roger Williams, followed by some Bert Kaempfert (German content).  I was surprised to find such selections. Anyway with as much driving as I do I need to get my sound systems up to snuff in my primary cars and listen to something other than talk radio. I have several speakers blown in several of my W210 cars which I have replacements for, just need to replace them.  I then either need to get the CD changer going in them, or maybe install one of the radios I have sitting around the has had the aux input done.  So should I be streaming audio from my phone, doing it on my computer and burning to CD, or hunt for and purchase CD's of titles I do not already have?  Or perhaps burn CD's or convert to MP3 some LPs that there is probably no way in hell there would be a CD or online streaming of.

It is amazing how much higher quality the stereo sounds is on old recordings such as these from the 50's and 60's.  Far superior to anything you will find today.